Our Mission And Vision
Vision: To be the most innovative, fastest growing, transformative consulting and training company.
Mission: To enrich the lives of people, customers and the community by providing quality innovative consulting and training solutions.
Our B-BEE Status
Broad-based Black Economic Empowerment has always formed an important part of Siyaya’s underlying business strategies. We view compliance as not only a moral imperative but a responsibility through which great value could be transferred to our clients.
Simply put B-BBEE is a measurement of an organizations investment in Black people through their business activities against various measured elements. Compliance requires specific focus on, amongst others, the status of where an organization procures from.
As a partner, Siyaya is happy to offer our clients our Level 1 B-BBEE Credentials. This will ensure that our clients are able to count 135% of their spend with us.
- Wrote material for the first set of Services Seta qualifications and trained the initial Learnership groups for Services Seta.
- Trained and assessed more than 13 000 delegates since inception.
- National Disability Specialist, Nika Oberholster, appeared on SABC’s Disability Programme called TalkAbility.
- Established public-private partnerships with FET Colleges.
- Trained and assessed more than 4 000 people with disabilities on vocational learnerships.
- Assisted in placing Persons with Disabilities in full time employment.
- Received the Award for ‘Best Provider Service Delivery’ at the Services SETA National Awards in 2005.
- Awarded SDF of the Year at the Services Seta Awards in 2004 and 2007.
- Acquired Services SETA 3-Star Customer Service Grading.
- Former Director of Siyaya Skills Institute, Brent Oakes, was chosen as one of the “Top 40 under 40” business people of 2012, by the Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber. Brent spearheaded the placement of Learners on both Hygiene & Cleaning and Business Administration learnerships for workplace experience, thus helping more than 11 disadvantaged Schools in improving their hygiene conditions and administration environments.
- Participated in the ‘Just Inspired’ Campaign to upgrade Community school facilities in the Eastern Cape.
- The Siyaya Learner Choir contributed to the vocals on a track by Canadian singer, Justin Hines, at the SABC – called “Say what you will”. All funds received were contributed to the Association for the Physically Disabled in the Eastern Cape.
- Awarded ‘Supplier of the Year’ for international components at a manufacturing company in 2014.
- Accredited with the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB).
- Accredited with ICDL: International Computer Driving Licence.
- Involved with various NGOs including the Nelson Mandela Foundation, Bana Ba Kgosi, Desmond Tutu Foundation, MOSAIC, Alpha Omega Youth Outreach, Association for Rehab of persons with Disabilities, Association for Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus Lamontville Deprived youth organisation, and Durban child and youth care centre.
- All Learners who completed Wholesale & Retail Learnerships by Pick ‘n Pay were permanently employed by Pick ‘n Pay in 2018 and 2019.